The Iron County Medical Care Facility (ICMCF) is currently seeking an experienced and innovative Nursing Home Administrator to join their team in Crystal Falls, Michigan.
The successful candidate will lead the team and be responsible for the overall management of the facility: plan, implement and evaluate facility services including social services, nursing, environmental, rehab and assisted living as well as direct all administrative functions such as financial, legal and other matters.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ADMINISTRATOR.
- Overall responsibility for strategic planning, direction and supervision of ICMCF operations and its organizational management.
- Direct the day-to-day functions of the facility in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern skilled nursing and long-term care facilities.
- Assure compliance and the carrying out of policies to assure that the highest degree of quality care is provided to residents at all times.
- Develop, oversee and operate the facility in accordance with the facility’s budget.
- Lead and provide direction to department leaders and key staff members.
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS. Competitive salary based on your knowledge and experience. In addition, the ICMCF offers benefits including medical, dental, vision, generous retirement plan, paid time off (vacation, sick days, holidays), and life insurance.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL AS OUR ADMINISTRATOR.
- Michigan license in Nursing Home Administration.
- 10 years’ experience in leading and managing a skilled nursing facility with at least 5 years being in long-term care.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Health Services Administration, Public Administration or a directly related degree, required.
- Proficient working knowledge of employment laws.
- Knowledge of current/proposed reimbursement methodologies for Medicare and Medicaid.
- Strong knowledge of State and Federal health care regulatory and life safety rules.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with a professional demeanor that ensures trust and competence amongst peers.
- Ability to lead and manage a diverse staff, workload and prioritize tasks.
INTERESTED? Apply online below.
ABOUT US. The ICMCF is a well-established 200 bed, county-owned, skilled nursing and medical care facility. Learn more at ironcountymcf.com